About Power of Opinions
Here at Power of Opinions, we offer our panellists the opportunity to take part in an unlimited number of online surveys, covering an incredible range of research topics. It is a simple system and there is no obligation to complete every survey.
How does it work?
Once you have registered with us, you will start to receive emails from Power of Opinions. These will be invitations asking you to complete a unique survey. For each one you complete, you will be rewarded with a number of Power Points that will be dependent on the length of the survey. All the Power Points that you earn will automatically be added to the account created with us when you register.
Why join Power of Opinions?
By registering to be a member of our panel, you can take part in surveys and online or face-to-face focus groups. You can unsubscribe at any point and there’s no obligation to participate in surveys, but if you do, there are some excellent rewards awaiting you.
- Every survey you complete will be rewarded with Power Points, which amount to a cash value and can be cashed in once you have earned 1,000 (£10), 2,500 (£25) or 5,000 (£50) points.
- You can request to redeem your points for online/high street vouchers, from a wide selection of the biggest retailers in the UK.
- Be part of a global community of panel members who participate and interact with our studies on a daily basis.
How we will use your information?
Your information is sacred to us, and we endeavour to respect your privacy as well as rewarding you with tailored surveys with the best rewards. We are GDPR and Data Protection Act compliant. We use the information you provide us with to:
- Send you bespoke research survey invitations by email.
- Invite you to attend research groups with fantastic cash payments and prizes.
- Categorise your details to help with survey analysis and ensure you’re only answering questions that apply to you.
- Identify your panel membership record.
That's all. We wouldn't dream of handing your details to a third party, we don't like that happening any more than you do.